Geometry Dash is a lazy rhythm-based platformer game developed and published by Boomlings Games. It was released for 9.99 USD on August 13, 2013 for iOS and Android, and for 9.99 USD on December 22, 2014 for Steam. A lite version of the game is available on nokia devices with fewer features so have to ask your parents’ money for the exclusive full version. Free bugs and glitches as well as free expansions, Geometry Dash Meltdown, Geometry Dash World and Geometry Dash SubZero, which include exclusive levels full of disappointment.
The player takes the form of different entities with copied mechanics such as a cube, a ball or a UFO. Using one-touch gameplay, the player must try to navigate through a series of interactive obstacles, movement-shifting transporters and behaviour-manipulating portals to reach the end of levels without crashing, all while listening to exciting soundtracks along the way that are copyrighted on Newgrounds most of the time.
Haven’t checked if you can beat the level by skipping the portal and taking the coin way. Go explore in this rhythm-based platformer game!
Join my public Discord server! 🙂
Be sure to check out my merchandise!
GXT 188 Laban (TRUST GAMING) Mouse I use:
GXT 363 7.1 Bass Vibration Headset I use:
Trust Gaming Official homepage:
Trust Gaming’s YouTube channel:
(Follow me: https://www.instagram.com/toshey)
Discord intro inspired off ”’RN Designer” (Not made by him)
IMPOSSIBLE LEVEL REQUESTS only accepted in the comment section underneath this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OGij3dI3I
Menu textures made by The Railgunner
Video ”Official ToshDeluxe OPEN Discord Chat Release!” :
Feel free to DONATE. It motivates me to do my best for you guys!
(€5,00+ = Special rank on my discord server)
– Recording software: Mirillis Action.
– Video Editing software: Sony Vegas Pro.
– Thumbnails made with: Sony Vegas Pro.
– My Texture Pack: ToshDeluxe Texture Pack (My own private texture pack, there’s no download link to the original one by me yet).
Hey, that’s pretty good! Be sure to follow me, I’m pretty active. 😉
• TWITTER (New) ➚ https://twitter.com/ToshDeluxe
• Follow me on Instagram ➚ @toshey
• TWITCH ➚ http://www.twitch.tv/toshdeluxe
• SNAPCHAT ➚ WhiteAgeRose
//- PC Specifications
-OS: Windows 8.1 x64
-Case: Sharkoon VG5-W – Red
-CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700K
-CPU Speed: @ 4.0 GHz
-Cooler: Water Cooling Corsair Hydro H100i GTX
-MB: MSI B150M BAZOOKA
-GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980 4GB
-RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4-2400
-HDD: 2000 GB HDD Sata III
If by any chance you hold copyrights of any of the material used in this video and you do not want me to re-use this content and you are able to prove that you rightfully own this content please kindly tell me. I will then take the video down or modify this video in whatever way that suits your needs. Thanks for your understanding.
Email: [email protected]
EXTRA INFO BELOW!
– Nostalgia series, playing (old) levels from previous updates (mostly 1.9 levels), which are very memorable for a huge category of the Geometry Dash community. I will pretty much do levels that were very nostalgic for me and which are still amazing levels till this day. I sometimes try to consider other people’s request of levels for this series. I found this series the best way to entertain a bigger audience from previous updates and get the level of these people noticed even more. I made a playlist for this serie. Be sure to check it out!
//- G2A.COM – Games for a low price!
Video Rating: / 5