Lonnie plays Geometry Dash – Part 1 (iPhone Gameplay Video)
This is part 1 of my video game commentary playthrough / walkthrough series of “Let’s play Geometry Dash” for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and any other iOS devices.
In this episode, math? RUN!!
—–All My Links!
Vlog Channel » http://youtube.com/lonnie
Twitter » http://twitter.com/lonnie
Facebook » http://on.fb.me/LONNIE
Instagram » http://instagram.com/lonnie
Tumblr » http://lonnie.me
Outro music » http://bit.ly/17ioon1
More info about the Geometry Dash game app:
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rythm-based action platformer!
“Frustratingly wonderful” – Kotaku
“Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers.”
“Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more.”
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Game Center achievements with rewards!
• iPhone 5 widescreen support!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Contact: [email protected]
( Description via iTunes store / http://lonniedos.com/1q9JiKK )
Thanks for watching my “Geometry Dash – Part 1” iPhone gameplay video! ^_^